Photo via: houseofturquoise.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Living room with turquoise chair and a green view
- Fun mid-century modern living room with turquoise sofa and indoor plants.
- Bright Abstract Art with turquoise – coastal entryway
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Reading nook in a living room//
- Rustic Chic Living Room Ideas
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Herringbone Canvas Art | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- Whole House Paint Scheme: Master Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Silvermist. Kitchen Dining Room: Benjamin Moore Light Pewter. Guest Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Intellectual Gray. Living Room and Main Bathroom: Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. Kids Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Entryway: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Laundry Room, Mudroom and Master Bathroom: Sherwin Williams Sea Salt. Cabinet and Trim Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Alabaster. Accents and Furniture: Sherwin Williams Urbane Bron…
- A bold wallpaper in a bathroom, especially in a powder room, is a great statement piece in a home. Choosing a wallpaper with a white base and design in back is the perfect way to get a black and white look. Bonus: gold accents.
- Glam dining room with gold accents, monochrome art, and classic architectural details