Photo via: activerain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- I love this counter. Its a mix of cement, sand, pebbles and glass, all poured into a custom made mold. Very cool.
- Apt balcony decorations – even for those who live in apartments – grab some large branches, stick in a bucket of sand put lights on Instant tree on your balcony
- Awesome! Maybe not the sand idea, might get a little messy, but I like the concept of it!
- DIY Pista Shell Bird For Wall Decoration
- Magdalena, a handmade mosaic shown in polished Shell, Thassos, Dolomite and Afyon White | The Aurora Collection by Sara Baldwin for New Ravenna
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- I like this idea for over my family room couch…Ive bee looking for a picture arrangement idea for that spot forever! nutellablog
- Im loving this wall arrangement!! Def!!
- King Bed Pillow Arrangement Ideas | Meadow Lake Road
- How to Make a Floral Arrangement
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color