Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Multifunction Cat Climbing Wall Concept from Spase Janevski
- Climbing walls and beanstalks arent synonymous with kids rooms, but that doesnt mean they dont exist. These geeky (and possibly very wealthy) parents decided to go all out for their children and created some of the most creative rooms to ever hit the internet.
- cat climbing wall structure
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Guest room pictures – I LOVE the idea of having the wifi password in a frame in the guest room.
- We are all for this easy upgrade! Frame your TV to add depth and dimension to your walls
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.
- How to chalk paint a picture frame
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift! …Add a color for character.
- Personalised Baby Girl Nursery,Bedroom Letter,Name Frame
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a headboard and bed frame. Click through to see the full post which will take you through the entire DIY project.
- Trim, light, bed frame, back wall