Photo via: parentpalace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you wish your budget matched the price tags at high-end stores? I found out how to get the look I wanted in my entryway without giving up dinners out. Wait until you see this before and after!
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- So you don’t have a clue about how much lighting you need for your room or anything at all about lighting 101? Click through to get the 411 on the interior design tips to teach you just how much lighting you need in your room and the FREE PDF including 2 bonus tips on how to create a lighting scheme for your room.
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- Did you know a little glue and some glitter can transform your wedding tablescape from ordinary to extraordinary?!? Its true! See how easy it is with our newest handmade wedding tutorial: http://blog.weddingstar.com/diy-wedding-wednesday-pattern-play-mini-vase-sets/
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- Customize the look of your next DIY tile project with stain proof Fusion Pro® Grout from The Home Depot. With an array of on-trend color options you can get the perfect look in any room. Click through to learn more about this easy-to-use grout at The Home Depot.
- A dated master bathroom gets a light and bright makeover in tones of blue and gold. A DIY hanging storage ladder for over the toilet is just one of the updates. Click through to see all of the before and after photos!
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- Whether you’re moving in for the first time or just ready to give your space a refresh, everything you need for the living room is here – all in one place. Sofas. Sectionals. Tables. Lighting. Plus rugs (to layer) and pillows, throws, and art (for that final flourish). Sign up and learn more. Shop by Room for the living room at Birchlane.com and enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $49.
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.