Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: Turn an old file cabinet into garage storage!
- Veritas® Transfer/Log Scribe :: The Veritas transfer scribe is used for transferring the contours of one shape onto another. This is what makes it an ideal log scribe. But this also makes it an excellent carpenter’s scribe. | http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?p=32577&cat=1,41131
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on the inside.
- Clever Kitchen Storage Ideas For The New Unkitchen – laurel home
- tic – tac as ribbon dispensers 🙂 CLEVER! storage organization
- Clever Shoe Storage with IKEA BILLY Bookcase. Get a more shoe storage by adding some BILLY extra shelves to the simple bookcase. Check out more instructions
- Kitchen Island With Seating | I love all the storage options in this kitchen including an abundance of drawers.
- Creative Cutouts in the kitchen – With handsome tiles and striking bottles, the cooktop niche boosts storage and style. The wall becomes the focal point of the kitchen and the recess provides an easy way to store cooking supplies.
- Most people would be thrilled to find an apartment with a washer and dryer, a full-size refrigerator, a large flat-screen TV, plenty of storage space, and a specially designed spa tub. Yahoo Makers took a couple of curious canines to visit a much touted luxury pet suite in a model home at a new housing development in Camarillo, Calif., called Hannover Village at the Park.
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 in lumber!!!! Great step by step tutorial so you can make your own!
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.