Photo via: fast-growing-trees.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- growth ruler.. cool… I am wanting to repaint my kitchen & I have all the kids heights marked on one section & was looking for a fun thing to transfer them to!
- Patterned leaves make this plant a great decoration for any room, but you should remember that it does poorly in direct sunlight. Calathea likes darkened space.
- Botanical Greenery Centerpieces from @cydconverse
- Botanical Chart Tapestry
- Never question how much sunlight your spider plant needs again.
- 6 Creative DIY Backsplash Ideas :: (via Sunlight Spaces.com post on February 6, 2013)
- The sun room is the best. More
- NuWallpaper 30.75 sq. ft. Beachwood Peel and Stick Wallpaper-NU1647 – The Home Depot
- Beautiful floating wooden kitchen counter/island has multi-purpose use (dining table + computer station) in this 430 sq ft apartment
- so cool…perfect for a sun room or even to bring some life into an ultra modern home office
- roman shade tutorial, this looks easier than the one I used a couple of years back to make the shades for the sun room.