Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy home sweet home: 10 Ways to Make Your Laundry Room Look Amazing
- Find ways to decorate your home with modern farmhouse decor. This style is beautiful for all homes and will add that country look to any room.
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Add a touch of the boho trend without cluttering your crisp, clean space with neutral-colored DIY macrame projects.
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- These brass corners ($5 for a set of 8 from Amazon) will jazz up a LACK table ($10). (37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive)
- Faux Fancy: 10 Ways to Turn Old, Busted Decor into New Luxe Hotness | Apartment Therapy
- 10 Bohemian Accents to Add to Your Home Now main room
- concept / Add affordable accents to each room, like these whimsical DIY paper rosettes glued to a plain white lampshade.
- Bring the freshness of green to your home. Add graphic black-and-white accents and brass decorations for a modern look. | H&M Home
- Feng shui Decorating Tips. A room-by-room guide to feng shui your home. fengshui fengshuiDecor fengshuiInteriors Via She Knows.