Photo via: woodmysticalprojects.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- The Floyd Shelf creates a shelf from any flat surface by installing the brackets & clamping to the material.
- Loving this DIY Square Coffee Table! Looks easy!! But want to make it into an ottoman for the boys
- In this IKEA hack youll make a DIY endtable out of square Lack tables! Youll love the modern design and the sliding doors on the front. via @diy_candy
- Great mold for building a stone path or patio – Mold can be found for around $20 (different shapes) – Quikrete 60 lb. Concrete Mix $2.94 – Not bad for 89c a square foot – Can be colored…
- Monogrammed/Door Decor/Wedding Gift/Distressed/Rustic/Dorm Decor/Plaque/Door Hanger/Wooden Sign/Initial/Mothers Day Gift/Staggered Square by LnLWoodworks on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/266431656/monogrammeddoor-decorwedding
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- Tiny House and Big Space….she has three girls and her hubby is a fireman. So, all five of them live in their 750 square foot house.
- This DIY square planter box took just minutes to make and there are SO many ways put it work!
- Amazing modern industrial apartment by Int 2 Architects // Increíble departamento vintage industrial moderno // Casa Haus
- Reading nook in a living room//
- Nyfelt og Strand Interiørarkitekter, enebolig Tønsberg, spesialinnredning, trapp til hems