Photo via: woodmysticalprojects.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Floyd Shelf creates a shelf from any flat surface by installing the brackets & clamping to the material.
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- Great mold for building a stone path or patio – Mold can be found for around $20 (different shapes) – Quikrete 60 lb. Concrete Mix $2.94 – Not bad for 89c a square foot – Can be colored…
- In this IKEA hack youll make a DIY endtable out of square Lack tables! Youll love the modern design and the sliding doors on the front. via @diy_candy
- Loving this DIY Square Coffee Table! Looks easy!! But want to make it into an ottoman for the boys
- Joni Spear Interior Design Interior Designers & Decorators *** paint metallic squares instead of using wallpaper? copper paint?
- Monogrammed/Door Decor/Wedding Gift/Distressed/Rustic/Dorm Decor/Plaque/Door Hanger/Wooden Sign/Initial/Mothers Day Gift/Staggered Square by LnLWoodworks on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/266431656/monogrammeddoor-decorwedding
- This DIY square planter box took just minutes to make and there are SO many ways put it work!
- Tiny House and Big Space….she has three girls and her hubby is a fireman. So, all five of them live in their 750 square foot house.
- Designed by Yevhen Zahorodnii & Sivak Trigubchak, this 180 square meter home offers some exciting inspiration. Fascinating decor stands out against its minimali
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- Virtually expand your square footage with these popular hues. There are some hard and fast rules when it comes to interior design. Dining room chandeliers should hang 60 to 66 inches off the floor.…