Photo via: cupcakesandkalechips.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spinach and Citrus Summer Salad Recipe – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Ruby Red Tequila Cocktails – Martha Stewart Recipes Ingredients 8 ounces tequila (preferably reposado) 3 cups ruby red grapefruit juice 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice Directions In a pitcher, combine tequila, grapefruit juice, and fresh lime juice. To serve, divide among four glasses filled with ice.
- Creamsicle Margaritas – Tequila, whipped vodka, orange juice, triple sec and lime juice come together in the ultimate creamy orange margarita!
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.
- Who doesn’t love a clean car? We spend more time in the summer keeping our cars clean than any other time of year. Make sure you’re keeping your car super clean with my professional cleaning tips. You’ll be most surprised by the first tip!
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- I want table(s) like this, long and comfy for pattern cutting and sewing. All white. Either the same shape or it can be straight along one of the walls or by the window. Gotta remember this project!
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- library This is my dream. Shelves loaded with tons of books I havent read, with all the time to read them.
- Take the backs out of frames, add vinyl stickers. They have these at dollar tree. I gotta do this!!!