Photo via: socialapps.publix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- Craft your home decor to match the seasons with our DIY Flower Jar. All you need is preserved flowers, a glass jar and mineral oil. Click through for a how-to guide on preserving flowers using 20 Mule Team Borax.
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- Easy homemade art using wood stump pieces. So cool! Now I know what to do with that Christmas tree out back!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Fabulous DIY Scented Mason Jar Oil Candles These oil candles are just brilliant! Not only do they create a lovely ambiance for your Christmas or romantic dinner, but they look fantastic, last longer than regular candles, are homemade, and will make your home smell absolutely delicious.
- Village house display. To make a Christmas tree village
- Upcycle Your Old Jeans into Chic Cocktail Napkins (Or wall art…or a new bag…or…)
- Turn your scrap wood into beautiful wall decor with this DIY Monogram!
- Cheap seats This adorable barstool cover turns a plain, inexpensive chair into a custom piece of furniture that picks up prints and colors from throughout the room. Sew everyday covers, and make others for Christmas, Easter, and other holidays. You can change the look of the room by just swapping out covers!