Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Handmade Burlap Baby Swing, Toddler Swing or Kids Swing and Rattle – perfect Christmas holiday gift for a toddler or baby parent, mom, or dad. Etsy – handmade in Australia.
- Easy homemade art using wood stump pieces. So cool! Now I know what to do with that Christmas tree out back!
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- Upholstering Instructions at Better Homes and Gardens. In a nutshell: Strip the chair of its original fabric and use the pieces as pattern. Then pin the pieces wrong sides out onto the chair. Remove pinned cover and sew it together, with welting reinforcing the seams. Put sewn cover back on the chair. It should fit like a glove!
- Hi friends! It’s that time again!! My mantel is all decked out for spring in farmhouse, fresh florals. All of the Christmas and winter decor has been (finally) put up in the attic. I always have a few stragglers that I miss the first time I put it all up. (Don’t miss the giveaway at the …
- Set Of Four Solar Step Lights: These would be great for the front steps at our new house – or the steps to the back deck :).
- Bring The Beach To You With These 23 Nautical-Inspired Home Decor Ideas 32 – https://www.facebook.com/diplyofficial
- 2014 DIY painted mason jars in wooden box with white flowers – home decor, Christmas gift
- Movie theater in the attic: If you dont want to take your kids to the theater, because of the cost who says you cant have fun at home doing the same thing. Popcorn, drinks and candy!