Photo via: mommytradetricks.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love how this FREE Easter Printable look like watercolor prints. This is perfect spring decor.
- Make a bouquet of painted twigs for an easy way to add color to your home. This is a great kids craft too!
- Create the perfect modernist bedroom with a wall decal that doubles as a headboard! Super easy to apply. Just peel and stick! For more decorating solutions visit wallsneedlove.com.
- This would be perfect for a Winter Wedding coffee or hot chocolate bar set up!
- Read on to find 8 easy steps to make the perfect geometric paper wall art piece! The only necessary item you need is JAM Paper®! READ ON
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms -Ping Pong Ball Lights – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor
- Looking for a fun and easy craft to make? Try one of these 16 best and easy diy bracelet crafts. Most require only a few products, beads, wire, safety pins, ect. They are perfect to pass the time, sell, or give as gifts.
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- 20 Real Rooms For Real Kids Found on Instagram
- DIY Upholstered Box Spring now this is perfect for anyone who loves to be creative or just stuck on a budget (like me!)
- Cheap seats This adorable barstool cover turns a plain, inexpensive chair into a custom piece of furniture that picks up prints and colors from throughout the room. Sew everyday covers, and make others for Christmas, Easter, and other holidays. You can change the look of the room by just swapping out covers!
- Make your own glowing bounce balls; these are so fun for kids to make and play with!