Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- It’s not often we see Caesarstone counters on a rustic wood base, especially one with a built-in wine fridge and microwave. Perfect balance of a modern yet traditional kitchen decor.
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- The last time I shared Henry’s tiny little room, it included Henry’s crib converted to a toddler bed. But crib took up way too much space and was cumbersome in such a tiny space. So, I got to thinking that a little platform bed would be just the ticket. It would be a lower profile …
- Pocket offices such as this one are extremely popular with homebuyers. This storage and display space uses a previously unused area under the stairs. The project fits beautifully into this home because its style and materials echo cabinets, trim, paint colors and clean lines found throughout the house.
- Awesome! Maybe not the sand idea, might get a little messy, but I like the concept of it!
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.
- peone via tumblr. it’s real, real hot out there, people — and it’s even cooled down about 10 degrees, but darnit, it’s just not enough. and frankly, it puts me in a lazy mood. all i want is to be a ki
- I dont think the desk area is wide enough for file drawers on either lower side, but one would be great with cupboards above.
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…