Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Check out the tutorial on how to make a DIY pallet bench @istandarddesign
- Check out how to make this DIY shoe storage rack @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial on how to make easy DIY outdoor pvc pipe lights @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial on how to make an easy DIY fairy light orb @istandarddesign
- DIY: How to Build a Corner Bookcase – this is a great way to add storage to an odd corner of a room – via Year of Serendipity
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Hanging Shelves /istandarddesign/
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Hanging Shelves @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Crystal Chandelier @istandarddesign
- How to build a pallet accent wall in an afternoon. Includes tips on safe pallets to use, and building wire pathways for mounting a TV.
- Check out How to Make a Gold DIY Bar Cart by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/how-to-make-a-gold-diy-bar-cart/
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.