Photo via: littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive been trying to figure out what to do with my lids. Finally!
- grey painted interior doors- Ive been wanting to do this for some time, just not sure what color I want.
- Fantastic! Ive been wanting a snad box for Dom in the backyard and this would be perfect and inexpensive!
- Ive been dying to do this ever since I stayed at The Venitian
- How to Support Tomatoes – Vegetable Gardener, some of the best tomato info Ive ever read…and Ive been gardening a long time!
- DIY childrens grocery store. No tutorial on how to make the PVC awning, but you could probably figure it out.
- How to choose the right interior painting colors. How to figure out your undertones. How not to make the same mistake with paint that I made.
- photo wall. I have been looking for good ideas on how to do this! Gallery_wall
- You will forever be my always rustic reclaimed pallet wood sign. Perfect for any marriage or engagement. This would be a perfect gift for wedding, anniversary, valentines day or just because. Made of
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…