Photo via: catladder.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CAT -LADDERS: Stockholm. Great garden room or catio design. cats catio CatStairs
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Absolutely perfect!! In the 80s I used to go to a bar on the Berlin Tpke (in CT) that you could walk down the stairs into or you could slide down into. Stairs are for the stick in the muds, if theres a choice, you SLIDE!!
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- So you don’t have a clue about how much lighting you need for your room or anything at all about lighting 101? Click through to get the 411 on the interior design tips to teach you just how much lighting you need in your room and the FREE PDF including 2 bonus tips on how to create a lighting scheme for your room.
- Its always a shame when you have worked so hard to plant different vegetables or flowers, but then you cant remember what each one is. Now you can use picture frames and make your own garden markers to keep you organized. Check out the full directions at thesoutherncouture.com.
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- Refrigerator Magnet Tins Gives me an idea to mount on my walls and use for bayou planters. Instead of flowers, hang artificial moss, cat tail plants and dragonfly accent.
- Breathtaking 100+ Baby Girl Nursery Design Ideas https://mybabydoo.com/2017/03/28/100-baby-girl-nursery-design-ideas/ There are various types of baby hampers available of unique style. Your infant must feel comfortable in her or his room and they need to recognize the…