Photo via: corobuzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- cat climbing wall structure
- Does anyone else see the cat picture on the wall?
- Multifunction Cat Climbing Wall Concept from Spase Janevski
- Customize the look of your next DIY tile project with stain proof Fusion Pro® Grout from The Home Depot. With an array of on-trend color options you can get the perfect look in any room. Click through to learn more about this easy-to-use grout at The Home Depot.
- DIY Door Casings. Probably not the style I would use (Id want stained wood with art deco geometrics, or Spanish tile, depending on the rest of the house)–but a good place to start.
- Not only is this awesome bar Calacatta Nuvo, but so is the backsplash frame surrounding the dynamic 3D tile. The door, by Trustile Doors, plays perfectly off the cabinetry. Wow-worthy design by Phil Kean Design Group.
- Moulded Mexicana / Dordogne white interior door
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. mermaidshower
- Wall and floor linear same tile
- crystal glass tile plated mosaic wall tiles – ks183
- I really like the tile on the wall. Modern, retro, soft, Hollywood glam, unusual…I dont know how to describe it, I just know I want it 😉