Photo via: robartsinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Stacked stone fireplace surround with wood mantle | Andreas Innovative Interiors – Andreas Blog – Warm up by the Fire
- If you are looking for an option of a granite stone that looks like a white marble, then you have quite a lot of options to choose from in the market. Bianco Romano granite is one of the best substitutes for the Carrara white marble, as it gives you the best shade of white with elegance. According to the marble slab suppliers, most of the people opt for the granite option as it offers more durability and strength, while offering the best of looks.
- Acid stain concrete is so stunning… looks like marble or some kind of semi-precious stone slabs. And concrete is practically indestructible.
- Arabesque Tile Oriental White Marble Honed Mission Stone Tile
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Homedit – interior design and architecture inspiration
- Awesome Ideas for DIY Wine Corks Craft Projects – Architecture, interior design, outdoors design, DIY, crafts – Architecture Design DIY
- Country bedroom: Old Window Ideas – Modern Magazin – Art, design, DIY projects, architecture, fashion, food and drinks
- RETRO MODERN BLACK TEAL BLUE DARK GREY LARGE HAND CARVED RUGS 120×170 160×230
- Timothy Oultons Paradise Spiral Chandelier inspired by the magnificent Odeon buildings in ancient Greece and Rome, originally constructed for musical performances. Traditionally, they had beautifully carved domed roofs for maximum acoustics, with a space in the top for natural light to flood in. TimothyOulton Chandelier Dawsonandco lighting
- very creative – stone bookshelves