Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great DIY tutorial for replacing carpet on stairs with wood. I think I could SO do this & make a huge improvement in our staircase.
- Revamp your staircase! Getting rid of old carpet and painting your stairs will make a huge difference. Find the tutorial on In Our Spare Time.
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- Grey Carpet to Stairs in Private Residence In South London
- ripping out carpet from stairs, replacing with wood
- How to Remove Carpet from Stairs and Paint Them
- How to redo stairs covered in carpet, made of ugly wood
- Ideas at the House: Cheater Trick for Getting Rid of Carpet Stairs
- Modern Mailbox – Natural Cedar by ModernistMailbox on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/169643508/modern-mailbox-natural-cedar
- deniseodonnell8I havent quite gotten my floating shelves decorated exactly how I want yet but I was asked about them so I thought I share my shelves. They were made just for us by a vendor off Etsy called @HurdandHoney. They are amazing and I absolutely love them
- This one-of-a-kind insectoid armoire is called the BUG and was designed by Latvian designer Janis Straupe of True Latvia. http://www.woodworkerz.com/the-bug/
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …