Photo via: joyfulhomemaking.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brilliant idea for saving room in your closet for hanging your tank tops, etc. Im going to do this!
- Tank tops on shower rings on a hanger = an open drawer for my socks!
- Before painting around a toilet, remove the toilet tank lid and cover the entire tank with a kitchen trash bag.
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- DIY Pantry Organization from MichaelsMakers Classy Clutter
- Clothes Organization Cube | 16 Out-of-the-Box Ways to Use Storage Cubes
- Devon Alana Design: Ideas for decorations and organization on a budget
- Organization Orgasms: 21 Well-Designed Pantries Youd Love to Have in Your Kitchen | Apartment Therapy
- hanger organization under cabinets in laundry room – I like this, and have some IKEA rails on hand, too!
- Organization HANGING HAT RACKS….this is BRILLIANT! My boys have a ton of hats & this is such a great idea! Featured on our Best Home Organization Ideas! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/2016/02/the-best-diy-home-tips-and-organizing-hacks-and-tips.html/
- 18 DIY Dorm Room Organization Projects To Save Space | Gurl.com
- DIY Organization Ideas for Your Laundry Room DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults