Photo via: paintersplaceblog.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The BEST whole-house paint scheme that looks great in every lighting. Daylight will bring out the colors – beautiful blue-green in rainwashed, periwinkle in solitude, pretty purple in swanky gray…and then interior lighting at nighttime will bring out the grey undertones to create beautiful, calming colors. This is the perfect paint palette. Sherwin Williams Paint Colors
- I think I need a green wall. In this exact nuance. And while Im at it, Id gladly also take the Sirlig cork bench from IKEA , the My spot …
- Our Home’s Recently Expanded Color Palette | Young House Love. Thinking whole-house when selecting paint colors in order to have better cohesion and flow of the space.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- The Best Lake House Paint Colors – calming blue and gray tones that all coordinate for a seamless color pallet for a lake home.
- *Felt flowers. 🙂 It the contrast in colors that make the flowers pop. Cute! ~H.:
- If the idea is to build some DIY Bathroom Pallet Projects, youre in the exact right place. Embrace the catalog of what to make with pallets on http://glamshelf.com
- After something a bit different for your walls? This blue watercolor wall mural is perfect for creating a calming atmosphere in bedroom spaces. Looking stylish at the same time!
- I love the light colors in this room and the bright light. This is what my personal space would look like. Open and bright with comfortable sitting space.
- This is the most beautiful and versatile gray paint color out there. I love it in any room of the house and you can pair it with any other color. Love my Revere Pewter! Find out some great coordination colors! | Details at
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- I stumbled upon a really cool indoor gardening concept the other day – string gardens. “Kokedama” is basically the Japanese art of enclosing a plants roots in a moss ball and suspending that plant – sort of a hanging bonsai concept.