Photo via: hannahinthehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My dream home!!!Love that even with the Dark floor, grey walls, dark cabinets – it doesnt look dark! The key: lots of white and light gray!
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- With no visible fasteners or light sources to be found, the Radient family of table lamps and wall sconces’ simple presentation belies sophisticated constructio
- I LOVE pearl tile! Lots of gorgeous tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house!
- Curtain rods under cabinets are a simple way to get kitchen clutter off of your countertops.
- How simple yet elegant is this window treatment? Just the right touch of colour for this this vintage kitchen setting! Dont you agree?
- Simple – balanced – harmonious – color – white – area rug – arc lamp – pendant light
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers – 14 Simple DIY Hacks to Make Your Home Look More Expensive | GleamItUp
- This would be adorable for the kitchen light right above the island!! It would go great with that antique light I bought the other day!
- How to Replace a Fluorecent Box Light and Shave 30 Years Off Your Kitchen | The Kim Six Fix
- Pendant light for kitchen