Photo via: interiors-designed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy the wood plaques at Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge your photo onto them.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Tissue Paper Canvas Photo. Print the pic on tissue paper and mod podge onto canvas, def gonna have to try.
- Supplies needed were all purchased at Hobby Lobby except for paint: Black matte board White paint Frame (around 12×36) White matte b…
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- Decorate your own candle using paper punches and Mod Podge matte – DIY home decor – spring decorating
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Walmart mirror, hobby lobby flowers and hot glue! why didnt i think of this? these mirrors are $5!
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- The Dotty Bird Made To Measure Window Roller Blind Collection has taken this fun yet sophisticated dotty illustrative to transform your window and door areas within your home. Each window blind pattern has been designed with versatility in mind. Suiting master and spare bedrooms, children’s bedroom or playroom, nursery, kitchen, hallway or living room. Bringing designer style with affordable pricing to any interior décor. RRP from £135.
- How to mod podge on canvas and make your own fun art work with a stencil @Debbiedoos