Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Dollar tree crafts – clear glass from pic frame and votive candle holder line with rhinestone ribbon from Michaels!
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- ‘Dollar Store Crafts’ has a tutorial on making this Pottery Barn inspired dollar store mirror… glue gun and dollar store mirrors, and some foam core board! Yes!
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- You are KIDDING me!! Easy wainscotting idea: buy frames from Michaels, glue to wall and paint over entire lower half. Got this tip from a savvy home improvement person.
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.