Photo via: jeffreygardens.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This combo of pebble and mosaic can make any pathway look beautiful. So if you have any empty spaces in your pathway then cover them up with these decorative items.
- Stepping stones painted with glow in the dark paint.
- More furniture arrangements! Love this guys blog.
- I am trying hard to like gravel paths Kind of liking this one. wondering what it would look like in reverse, with black pebbles and a light stepping stone???
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial covers everything – building the frame and upholstery
- Amazing modern industrial apartment by Int 2 Architects // Increíble departamento vintage industrial moderno // Casa Haus
- Anyone have time for diy?? @clairein3ddd @theashleybus you guys would both be good at this and we need art on our walls!
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- All u need is an old CD, a piece of cloth, small flat stones and some glue
- Make a fabric rug out of any fabric you like…this is amazing! I had no idea you could do this!