Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MARBLE FLOORS JOHANNESBURG – Google Search
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl
- Ultimate guide to upcycling with pallets – teaches about different pallet types, gives ideas based on difficulty level, and includes pictures!
- Learn the contractors way to wrap an extension cord. No more tangled mess of knots!
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- Great mold for building a stone path or patio – Mold can be found for around $20 (different shapes) – Quikrete 60 lb. Concrete Mix $2.94 – Not bad for 89c a square foot – Can be colored…
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage ottoman and cocktail table – free building plans by Jen Woodhouse!
- YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR OWN CONCRETE COUNTERS WITH THIS EASY TO FOLLOW TUTORIAL!! – PART 2: FORM BUILDING
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial covers everything – building the frame and upholstery
- Gorgeous makeover of a builders basic mantel to a show stopper!
- DIY: Faux Wainscoting added to my builders grade home.
- LOVE THIS DOOR!!!!High Andesite | Highline Partners – Progressive Bozeman and Big Sky Builders