Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- This bedroom wouldnt be nearly as beautiful without the reclaimed wood tile wall and ceiling treatment.
- Thanks for looking at this CaseConcept2000 creation!! Reclaimed barn wood bathroom shelves made out of salvaged lumber from a Saline Michigan
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Anthro-inspired DIY modern rustic wall hanging made from reclaimed barn wood.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- This former gas regulating factory from 1887 has been remade into absolutely stunning loft. Currently the brand Hunting for George is using…
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove