Photo via: segretosecrets.squarespace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The dark wood dining set and buffet are a sweet complement to pumpkin orange walls in this chic dining room. A gold sunburst mirror echoes the natural tones of the orange walls, while enhancing the overall color scheme. Clear, glass accessories are a neutral accompaniment to the room and avoid interrupting the vibrant wall color.
- Adorable Craft Room Reveal. Super cute details like a chevron wall and button wall art! Love the antique buffet!
- This is our T&G Knotty Pine. Many love knotty pine for interior use because of how it lightens up rooms. The white color mixed with the dark knots make for a very rustic feel.
- This is the most beautiful and versatile gray paint color out there. I love it in any room of the house and you can pair it with any other color. Love my Revere Pewter! Find out some great coordination colors! | Details at
- Love this color palatte! Cranberry, Dark Gray, Light Gray, White
- Think I need this color for my dining room. Love the brown furniture against the room color
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.
- Paris Grey and Old White Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Love this color. by elva
- Master Bedroom: this link takes you to many more pictures- I love the color scheme
- Vinyl plank flooring thats waterproof. Lays right on top of your existing floor. Love this color were using in our bathroom remodel.
- ant this for my room or bathroom love the color
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)