Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Abstract Art Canvas
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- The dark wood dining set and buffet are a sweet complement to pumpkin orange walls in this chic dining room. A gold sunburst mirror echoes the natural tones of the orange walls, while enhancing the overall color scheme. Clear, glass accessories are a neutral accompaniment to the room and avoid interrupting the vibrant wall color.
- purple and silver abstract art | -Art-Modern-Abstract-Fantasia-Purple-Oil-Painting-On-Canvas-Paintings …
- Living space with gold and glass bookshelves, a large reclaimed wood mirror and…
- Kelly Martin Interiors – Blog – …Dont Kill My Vibe. ***** interior design, home, decor, decorating, bohemian, modern, mid century modern, eclectic, contemporary, naturalistic, rustic, living room, antique, vintage, reclaimed, wood
- Approximately 30×18. Each handmade piece is made to order. These beautiful rustic pieces are generally made of oak, cedar pine and reclaimed wood
- This bedroom wouldnt be nearly as beautiful without the reclaimed wood tile wall and ceiling treatment.
- pretty much what i envisioned for our hutch Cabinet into Buffet Makeover
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- Adorable Craft Room Reveal. Super cute details like a chevron wall and button wall art! Love the antique buffet!
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…