Photo via: loomdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blue Gray Walls Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- Color Series; Decorating with Indigo, navy, blue, denim, home decor | A Shade Of Teal
- 21 Ways to Decorate With Blue | Apartment Therapy
- Here are three ways to incorporate this year’s coolest hue in your home. It could be a calming blue tile backsplash, coastal gray-blue wall paint, or cheerful bright blue throw pillows. We’ll show you how to integrate this on-trend color into your home décor.
- The deep turquoise paint on the walls is a perfect match to the ocean. For a touch of island texture, teak cabinets topped with 3-inch-thick countertops are made from crushed local volcanic rock. The striped Roman shade adds just the right amount of French Country flair. Coastalliving.com
- Roman Shade- without mini blinds, sewn instead of glued, using dowel rods.
- how to make your own roman shade, a little time and effort = much more affordable than buying one!
- Perfect Lift Window Treatment White Cordless Fabric Roman Shade – 23 in. W x 64 in. L-3RWT230640 – The Home Depot $32.99 each
- Surprisingly easy roman shade that looks darling!
- No-sew faux roman shade. This is a simple and clever method. Perfect for our rental because it requires no drilling or making holes on the wall.
- roman shade tutorial, this looks easier than the one I used a couple of years back to make the shades for the sun room.
- Roman Shades Hunter Douglas Roman shades combine the soft beauty of drapery with the practical benefits of a traditional shade. Choose from a wide variety of fold styles and sizes, as well as horizontal or vertical applications. An extensive selection of exclusive fabrics and textures, combined with internal lift system for child and pet safety, …