Photo via: loraine-breakfastfordinner.blogspot.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- $40 stained butcher block countertops…I love this SO much more than granite
- Doing this 100%!! DIY black walnut butcher block counter tops. (DIY Butcher Block counter top, repaint cabinet, tile back splash, paint appliances… see previous pin).
- Jess Kirbys kitchen renovation features a new chalk painted island, brass pendant lights and butcher block counter tops
- DIY Faux Fur Stool Tutorial | Pinpanion
- How To Build Faux Beams – excellent tutorial shows how to build these beams using stock lumber.
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Fabulous DIY Scented Mason Jar Oil Candles These oil candles are just brilliant! Not only do they create a lovely ambiance for your Christmas or romantic dinner, but they look fantastic, last longer than regular candles, are homemade, and will make your home smell absolutely delicious.
- Any slide for adults in a house is a great idea, but this one contains a water slide. Excellent choice of transportation and you can even get a shower on the way out of bed going down to get breakfast!
- Explore breakfast nook ideas to decorate your small kitchen with dining tables for small spaces and breakfast nook furniture.
- Personalised rustic wooden apple crate tray. Ideal for serving breakfast in bed or afternoon teas and personalised with the wording and font of your choice. Also great for displaying cakes, pastries and pies in rustic bakeries, food and drink fairs and fetes.