Photo via: analoguelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Moulded Mexicana / Dordogne white interior door
- Wall Decor Idea – Install A Paper Roll Holder To Create A Fun Place To Write Lists Or Let Kids Draw
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Old crate upcycled into a bedside table – ideas start to roll now
- We make industrial wall mounted paper rollers for commercial and residential environments. This kraft paper roll is in Little Friday, Auckland, New Zealand. Available for shipping worldwide.
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Toilet Paper Roll Phone Stand – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- Maybe a better option for small space hanging. Amazon.com: Arrow Hanger AH12/R Instahanger Clothes Hanging System: Home & Kitchen
- hanger organization under cabinets in laundry room – I like this, and have some IKEA rails on hand, too!
- Best of Home and Garden: DIY Vertical Plant Hanger – I Heart Nap Time