Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Click here to get your 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/5-small-space-decorating-tips-double-space/ SmallSpaces InteriorDecorating
- We took the guessing out of home decorating. Get inspired by these eclectic bohemian home styles, and then shop the look! These one-of-a-kind pieces add worldly style to any space, whether you’re in your first apartment or your dream home. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- Feng shui Decorating Tips. A room-by-room guide to feng shui your home. fengshui fengshuiDecor fengshuiInteriors Via She Knows.
- Thoughts from Alice: The Perfect Casual Seating Solution for Small Space Decorating
- Small Laundry Solutions: Ideas for Your Tiny Awkward Laundry Space | Remodelaholic.com laundrycloset smallspace inspiration @Remodelaholic .com
- Organize your small Bedroom |Tips to make the most of a small space | Organize your home | Clever tricks and easy DIY ideas for storage on a budget
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Maximize small space and add a bit of style to your party with this creative serving idea!
- Organize Your Pantry: DIY Lazy Susan Pantry: This would be great for a small kitchen with limited storage space.
- (( shelves for computer area )) Small areas are unique decorating tasks, must make use of all available areas / surfaces, and this is a marvelous example of how to do so. Minimal color contrasts also tend to give us a feeling of tranquility and space. This is Something Beautiful! something_beautiful_shoppe desk organization via House & Home
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …