Photo via: barsanworld.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you tyring chalk paint for the first time? Dont miss these Tips and Tutorials for Painting Furniture with Chalk Paint at Mrs. Hines Class
- French By Design
- Red brick to French country – paint, new entry & window with copper roof
- Annie Sloan chalk paint French Linen and Java stain over an old country oak table.
- DIY Tufted French Mattress Cushion-Creating French Mattress Edge – An Oregon Cottage
- French Quarter Lantern on a Yoke bracket | Copper Lights | Bevolo Gas & Electric Lighting
- Elegant bedroom features a linen tufted French chaise lounge next to a brass quatrefoil table, …
- French designer Pierre Renard creates flowing shapes with carbon fiber and American walnut veneer
- Wonderful french style furniture
- French Linen Coffee Table – Finding Silver Pennies
- Farmshouse Breakfast Nook with a French Flair- Mixed Seating Options. Read More on Plum Pretty Decor and Designs Blog.
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.