Photo via: forums.younghouselove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding book shelves between the studs, step by step. Great idea for the landing above the stairs.
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Old door turned into bookshelf
- I have a coffee and end table like this 🙂
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X End Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Stumped on how transition between your baseboards and door trim? Add a plinth block! This simple architectural detail is easy to install and will totally change the look of your doors. – thehandymansdaughter.com
- White marble coffee table with flowers and grey couch
- Its small but super cozy. I need lots more pillows and blankets on my couch. Plus I love the chunky coffee table. It adds to the cozy ness off the room.:
- The stair landing really IS a smart place for hidden storage.
- board and batten for landing