Photo via: architonic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Set Of Four Solar Step Lights: These would be great for the front steps at our new house – or the steps to the back deck :).
- DIY BACKLIT PICTURE FRAME…so going to do this with something other than the torka sticks, maybe some of my vintage jewelery. A great way to light an area and showcase various items. Be creative!
- DIY painted farmhouse table makeover – from brown to beautiful shades of gray. Painted furniture can really change a space. Loving this light and bright farmhouse style dining area using a Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart table to create the perfect driftwood table. bhglivebetter ad
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- from dresser to TV stand…LOVE this idea and then you could put movies in the other drawers – black with crystal knobs would be beautiful
- Creating a kids art wall. This would be so adorable in a kids play room. Corner area where they can draw and painting all day. Then display their work for all to see.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- Love these strawberry milkshake hues! This faux marble wallpaper design combines beautiful pastel pink hues with the complex and mesmerising texture of marble. Its a versatile design that would look beautiful in living room and bedroom spaces.