Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Detailed Tutorial for Board and Batten in a Grid Layout – Life On Virginia Street
- DIY Entryway Projects • Budget projects and tutorials, including this DIY board and batten entryway from DIY Mommy!
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Painted basement Steps with Board and batten
- DIY – Board and Batten Step-by-Step tutorial. If I had my own home, I would do this-
- Housewife 2 Hostess : DIY Board and Batten, one of the easier tutorials Ive seen
- Adding book shelves between the studs, step by step. Great idea for the landing above the stairs.
- Bookshelf between couch and door for end table/ landing strip
- The stair landing really IS a smart place for hidden storage.
- Along the landing? Might make it too narrow. Plus, the little ones might climb up it by using the shelves as steps.
- I made a cornice from foam board for a nursery and it worked great! Light weight and easy to hang! Great idea!
- Centering tool. For someday when I need to draw a line down the center of a board.