Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Hair removal can be a very expensive part of our body care routine, but it is something that all us ladies take part in regularly. Forget about it ! The ripping out of our hair ..
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Craft your home decor to match the seasons with our DIY Flower Jar. All you need is preserved flowers, a glass jar and mineral oil. Click through for a how-to guide on preserving flowers using 20 Mule Team Borax.
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- If you follow our aforementioned rule, the base of your design should already be timeless enough not to need a refresh. This brings you to the other 20%. Take a moment seasonally to assess your…
- Dont hunt through mountains of cardboard boxes. Instead, take a few minutes to transfer ingredients and snacks into clear canisters so you can skip reading labels – and inspire a uniform tidiness. Plus, youll keep mice away from your cookies and crackers. See more at Classy Clutter » – HouseBeautiful.com
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY staircase makeover was accomplished in a weekend and looks like a professional job! Need to tackle your own staircase makeover? Come check out full details from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!