Photo via: thefrugalhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Re-purpose those pallets that are destined for the dump. Remember. That used to be a tree.!! Pallet Lounge!
- Okay, so yes, they are extremely expensive. But these shelves, made out of single slab of pine tree and glass, are worth checking out for the beauty of the design.
- miniature christmas tree ornaments from string
- DIY Shiplap Hall Tree
- tree bench made from kitchen chairs, diy, outdoor furniture, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
- Tree Nest! Potential tree house idea?
- Take the backs out of frames, add vinyl stickers. They have these at dollar tree. I gotta do this!!!
- Cute idea with same colored buttons. Any shape would be cute for any occasion. Balloon Heart Star Xmas tree
- Ana White | Tree Wall Shelf – DIY Projects
- If space is limited, you might not be able to hang every ornament you own on a tree, but theres no reason to keep the leftovers boxed up. Look for unexpected places — from a chandelier, at a window, over a doorway — to dangle a few for sparkle and cheer.
- Sillouhette cut-out of a tree on canvasMORE –>> craftsanddiyideas.com
- Easy homemade art using wood stump pieces. So cool! Now I know what to do with that Christmas tree out back!