Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood slices are a great idea for any woodland, boho, rustic and organic wedding, and they are very affordable. You may use them for many different purposes …
- Lots of people aspire to make their home decor modern, but if youre not careful, modern can become cold, stale and uninteresting. The cure for a mod overdose? Something natural. Like a touch of authentic, organic, real wood. Here are eight rooms to show you how its done.
- The tiles are vein cut Travertine. The fireplace surround, hearth and mantel are all Caesarstone.
- 15 DIY Entryway Bench Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from shanty 2 chic, this fabulous diy hall tree bench using ana white plans.
- Lovely rustic cottage mudroom is equipped with cubbies holding vintage metal baskets beneath a white bench and shelves accented with tan baskets.
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- Moulded Mexicana / Dordogne white interior door
- Friday vibes! Gorgeous kitchen right?! Whats your favorite about it? Happy weekend friends! kitchendesign
- Sukan / Organic Shine Society Modern Bohemian Throw Pillow. Handwoven Wool Vintage Tribal Turkish Kilim Pillow Cover16x16
- Mikko 3 Panel – Red Mikko cushion Cover with Organic Cotton/Hemp Denim.
- It’s not often we see Caesarstone counters on a rustic wood base, especially one with a built-in wine fridge and microwave. Perfect balance of a modern yet traditional kitchen decor.
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.