Photo via: jaykaysphotos.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- DYI table 2 love the legs and having a place to put your feet up. I think this would work really well an art studio
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Love this !!!!! Wooden Bench on Industrial Casters – 40 Rustic Home Decor Ideas You Can Build Yourself
- Entryway bench with throw pillows – love!
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- My bedroom inspiration only on a grey scale. Love the tufted headboard and bench to match with the flanking lamps and mirrors. Love!!
- The Freedom, a 304 sq ft tiny house on wheels More
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- My Repurposed Life Not all projects turn out as expected. This tutorial will show you how to make a bench from two unwanted chairs.