Photo via: bellemaison23.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am so excited to share with you my most recent project… turning an old table into an upholstered ottoman! It was actually really easy a…
- design indulgence: PROJECT BOULDER BEFORE AND AFTER
- Interior stylist Anna Smith shares her most recent design for a modern, eclectic bohemian bedroom and how you can get the look!
- Cream bird design tallboy £254.95 from Melody Maison
- Looking to create a cool, relaxing environment for backyard entertaining this summer? Try building a vine-covered cedar pergola to shade your wood deck using beams and lattice set on precast, classical-style columns. Then, share your photos here! And dont forget to enter the Real DIY Contest for a chance to win!!! http://www.wrcla.org/contest/:
- convert a wide closet to an office space. The gorgeous interior color helps set it apart. Solid Idea
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- How to cover a lampshade with fabric and trim, including lots of photos. This is a great tutorial, and a project I would love to try sometime. I may have even pinned it already. 🙂
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off. Lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Eclectic Kitchen Renovation- including before and after photos
- Amber Interiors – Before + After: Client Z to the E to the N. Photos by Tessa Neustadt
- A dated master bathroom gets a light and bright makeover in tones of blue and gold. A DIY hanging storage ladder for over the toilet is just one of the updates. Click through to see all of the before and after photos!