Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before and After dresser makeover- trim work and paint go a long way to making a blod statement pieve
- Great Ideas — 30 Before and After DIY Projects – This dresser is great!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Dresser to Entertainment center. Before and after.
- MY LATEST PROJECT—AND THE BEST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS — Proverbs 31 Girl:
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.
- Chalk paint gallery with paint colors listed for each piece – this is a great site for ideas. Alot of before and after pieces.
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off. Lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Mueble años 50, creado a partir de uno reciclado. Before + After | Midcentury Modern Style – by Nicole Phillips of Visual Heart
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Before and After. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone and Nuvo Cabinet Paint is a one-day makeover process. www.gianigranite.com:
- A dated master bathroom gets a light and bright makeover in tones of blue and gold. A DIY hanging storage ladder for over the toilet is just one of the updates. Click through to see all of the before and after photos!