Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I converted a dollhouse bookcase (available at Target) into a hamster palace for my daughter.
- Expedit Queen Platform Bed | Creative Pieces Of Wood For A New Bedroom With A Storage by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/14-diy-platform-beds/
- See how Caitlin Flemming styled her new, all-white dresser in this tour of her bedroom makeover with The Studio at One Kings Lane!
- 6 Cheap Bedroom Decorating Ideas! (Also really like the stools at the end of the bed in the picture)
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- Outdoor Shower – Repinned by Anna Marie Fanelli – www.annamariefanelli.com
- After something a bit different for your walls? This blue watercolor wall mural is perfect for creating a calming atmosphere in bedroom spaces. Looking stylish at the same time!
- Fun DIY Projects for Teen Girls Bedroom | DIY Hammock Chair by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/easy-teen-room-decor-ideas-for-girls/
- [bedroom] Found it at Joss & Main – Blackout Thermal Roman Shade – need $27
- Black or White: You will have two main color schemes when looking at black and white bedroom designs. You can opt to go black heavy or white heavy. Black heavy is when you decorate the walls in black and the feature pieces (bed frame, bedding) are black as seen in picture (1) and (2). This […]
- The French Bedroom Company Blog – Reflective Glory, looking at the perfect mirror for your home and bedroom from classical, french, gold ornate French mirrors to minimalist, modern, cool and clean lines. Beautiful large sofa with huge mirror – making the living room bright and airy