Photo via: artisticwoodproducts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Flooring is one of the things that has the biggest impact on the look of a room — but beautiful floors can also be really expensive. But the good news is that, if you dont mind putting in the extra elbow grease, there are plenty of ways you can make your own.
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- After I am looking for some ideas for my denim project, I’ve collected a lot of pictures from the internet. Ohmy, if I have more time… Here are some useful stuff, if you are looking for…
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- This display tower can the best piece of furniture resting in any of the corners of your room. The beautiful and delicate design of this display tower makes it a must have.Color: Wooden Material: Wood
- Beautiful floating wooden kitchen counter/island has multi-purpose use (dining table + computer station) in this 430 sq ft apartment
- There are a lot of really great advantages to working with a cabinet builder. One of the biggest is customization. In many ways, the sky is the limit. (Assuming you can afford it.) Id need a taller one tho
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.