Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great mold for building a stone path or patio – Mold can be found for around $20 (different shapes) – Quikrete 60 lb. Concrete Mix $2.94 – Not bad for 89c a square foot – Can be colored…
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- I am trying hard to like gravel paths Kind of liking this one. wondering what it would look like in reverse, with black pebbles and a light stepping stone???
- Freundeskreis freunde freundefürsleben familie freunden stoneart stone…
- 18. WHAT?? Update your countertops with stone spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Accent Walls Made of Cheap Materials | Stone Accent Wall. (Made with a product called Airstone. Not too cheap …
- carved stone and marble – Robarts Interiors and Architecture – Shanghai – Robarts Interiors and Architecture
- Stone wall and chandelier… STUNNING.
- Beyond the Screen Door: Concrete into Stone: The Grapevine Part 1
- Acid stain concrete is so stunning… looks like marble or some kind of semi-precious stone slabs. And concrete is practically indestructible.