Photo via: artisticmoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Embroidery by Sheena Liam / on the Blog!
- Cactus Embroidery Hoop Art / Succulents / by LittleFlossStudio More
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- designed by Blair Harris / photographed by Jessica Glynn / shared on Oh I Design Blog
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- Farmshouse Breakfast Nook with a French Flair- Mixed Seating Options. Read More on Plum Pretty Decor and Designs Blog.
- Wild and Free Cloth Banner embroidered on cactus by HookAndHoop
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- Yippee! Laura Felicity Designs Make Up Bags are now available to order. A perfect Christmas Gift idea for you or your loved ones. Come over to the interiors blog and read more about Pretty Flower, Dotty Bird and Geo, making perfect presents for her. See the different colours and ranges from £12, plus where you can buy from.
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- 1950s color palette – Anson Sofa via Happy Interior Blog.