Photo via: rstyle.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this beautiful popsicle stick hexagon shelf DIY. Click on image to see more DIY crafts for your home.
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- Brilliant! and beautiful! DIY Cook book shelf ~ using pallet. 🙂
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- Butler pantry via zillow Microwave, bar fridge, overhead shelf, appliance area
- Homespun by Laura: Singer Sewing Machine Shelf and Drawers
- Kitchen cabinets conceals small appliances including a microwave on shelf over a KitchenAid Mixer hidden behind double doors.
- Antique Architectural Salvage Elements – love this shelf!
- DIY Dresser drawer Bathroom Shelf Instruction – Practical Ways to Recycle Old Drawers for Home
- Reclaimed Wood Convertible Shelf Table
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home.