Photo via: dollarstoremom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- This combo of pebble and mosaic can make any pathway look beautiful. So if you have any empty spaces in your pathway then cover them up with these decorative items.
- Oh La La wallpaper by Kiki Slaughter for FEATHR This beautiful paint splattered wallpaper was originally a triptych of canvases, now a stunning artwork you can cover your wall with. This artistic technique is best left to the professionals, including Oh La La artist Kiki Slaughter.
- Beautiful black quilt cabinet – Have to find me one of these!
- This DIY hanging print with a barnwood finish is so great. This print is so beautiful.
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Easter Centerpieces: Hollowed-out eggshells make naturally beautiful vases for tiny flower arrangements.
- Paint a bookshelf, take the back off, and place metal tiles on the back. This looks beautiful.
- 45 Smart Creative and Beautiful DIY Wall Art Ideas For Your Home – lots of good Ideas!!!
- DIY:: 12 Beautiful Bathroom Decor Projects ! by @Vanessa Mayhew & CraftGossip
- Barn wood flooring. So beautiful.
- Watch this FREE video tutorial to learn how to transform your boring concrete patio into a beautiful addition to your home!