Photo via: howdoesshe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- To Do in Bathrooms: Hang sideways baskets on open wall space to create more storage areas. Like the idea of organizing towels by size.
- Baskets Add Practical, Attractive Storage
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- 22. Spray paint baskets for a modern look! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Diy Home decor ideas on a budget. Beautiful! omg i need the baskets for all the damn shoes in the hallway
- Concession stand, great add on for movie night! Add some shelves above for glasses and baskets for the snacks
- For the front deck? African Baskets by Frank Kehren, via Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/fkehren/4937222342/
- west elm graphic lidded baskets (hamper for the boomba?)
- .I love the idea of the laundry baskets! One for each person in the house. I wonder if 5 would fit!
- Open Shelves Create Perfect Bathroom Storage. Love the folded towels and tp basket! BrightIdeas LetsDoThis ad